Westchester High School and Westchester Academy
When: December 3rd, 6 PM to 10 PM
Where: CITYCENTER, 800 Town and Country Blvd Houston 77024
6 PM-7 PM - Houston Texans Grille (Happy hour drinks and eats until 7)
7 PM-8PM - Monnalisa (wines, cocktails and a delicious light-fare menu)
8 PM-9PM - Straits Restaurant (Asian flair with yummy looking desserts and cocktails)
9 PM-10PM – Yard House (lots of beer on tap and late night snacks to choose from)
What to Wear: Clothing of choice plus your Westchester Santa hat (provided).
Plan: Meet us at the Houston Texans Grill between 6 PM-7 PM. Look for our group near the bar area, wearing orange and white Santa hats. We will walk together to the other three venues.
1) What’s a Pub Crawl – A pub crawl (sometimes called a bar tour, bar crawl or bar-hopping) is the act of one or more people drinking in multiple pubs or bars in a single night, normally travelling by foot or bus to each destination and occasionally by cycle. (Wikipedia)
2) Do I have to drink alcohol to attend? No, every venue will have plenty of choices for food and drink
3) Should I eat at the pub crawl? Yes, especially if drinking alcohol you will want to eat something early in the evening and again before you leave
4) What if I can’t be there at 6 PM when it starts? No problem, just use the itinerary to find your fellow alum’s!
5) Do I have to leave the last venue at 10 PM? No, but please remember to drink and drive responsibly. Ask for an alternative ride/cab if needed.
6) Where can I find out more information about the places we will visit? citycentrehouston.com
MAP (restaurants and parking): http://citycentrehouston.com/uploads/CITYCENTRE_Map.pdf
I am pleased to announce that the next Wildcat Wednesday event will be a "Pub Crawl", Holiday style, through the exciting City Center area, December 3rd, located at 800 Town and Country Blvd, Houston, TX 77024.
We will meet between 6PM and 7 PM at the Texan's Grille and walk together to three other venues (Monnalisa, Straits, and The Yard House).
Stay tuned for more information or visit our website www.WestchesterWildcats.com.
Looking forward to our first "Pub Crawl", tell your friends and I'll see you there!